नई दिल्ली | नरेंद्र मोदी मंत्रिमंडल में फेरबदल की रूपरेखा तैयार हो चुकी है | भाजपा कोटे के जिन 9 नेताओं, सांसदों को रविवार सुबह साढ़े दस बजे राष्ट्र्पतो भवन के अशोका हाल में मंत्री पद की शपथ दिलाई जाएगी , उन में विदेश सेवा से रिटायर हरदीप सिंह पुरी, पूर्व आईएएस अलफोंस कन्न्न्थन्थन और पूर्व आईपीएस स्त्यापाल सिंह भी शामिल हैं | ये तीनों ही लोकसभा चुनाव से पहले भाजपा में शामिल हुए थे |
हरदीप सिंह पुरी को शुरू में ही विदेश मंत्री बनाए जाने के आसार थे, लेकिन साढे तीन साल बीत जाने के बाद उन्हें मंत्री बनाया गया है | उम्मींद है कि उन्हें राजस्थान की राज्यसभा सीट के उपचुनाव से संसद में लाया जाएगा |
बिहार के राजकुमार सिंह पूर्व आईएएस हैं. वह भारत सरकार के गृह सचिव पद से रिटायर हुए थे. पहली बार लोकसभा में चुने गए हैं उन्हें भी मंत्री बनाया जा रहा है.
केरल मूल के दिल्ली में डीडीए के अधिकारी रहे पूर्व आईएएस अलफोंस कन्न्न्थन्थन को मंत्री बनानेका फैसला हुआ है , वह मोदी सरकार में पहले ईसाई मंत्री होंगे | रिटायर्ड होने के बाद के बाद वह केरल से निर्दलीय विधायक रह चुकी हैं | वह लोकसभा चुनाव से पहले भाजपा में शामिल हुए थे | मोदी सरकार ने पिछले साल सितम्बर में उन्हें चंडीगढ़ का प्रशासक नियुक्त किया था , लेकिन पंजाब के मुख्यमंत्री की ओर से विरोध किए जाने के बाद सरकार ने उनकी नियुक्ति रद्द कर के पंजाब के राज्यपाल को ही चंडीगढ़ के प्रशासक की जिम्मेदारी दे दी थी |
रिटायर्ड आईपीएस एंव मुम्बई के पुलिस कमिश्नर रहे सत्यपाल सिंह उत्तरप्रदेश के बुलंदशहर से चरण सिंह के बेटे और पूर्व केन्द्रीय मंत्री अजित सिंह को हरा कर लोकसभा का चुनावजीते हैं | अजित सिंह जब मंत्री थे, तब सत्यपाल सिंह उन के पीएस थे | उन्हें कृषि मंत्री या गृह राज्य मंत्री बनाया जा सकता है |
राजस्थान के गजेन्द्र सिंह शेखावत को राज्यमंत्री पद की शपथ दिलाई जाएगी | शेखावत को वसुंधरा राजे का विरोधी समझा जाता है , हालांकि पहले भूपेन्द्र यादव और ओम माथुर का नाम भी चर्चा एन बताया जा रहा था | भूपेन्द्र यादव को अरुण जेटली और अमित शाह के करीब भी माना जाता है, नरेंद्र मोदी की सहमती से ही अमित शाह ने भूपेन्द्र यादव को गुजरात का प्रभारी नियुक्त किया है | ओम माथुर को खुद नरेंद्र मोदी के करीब माना जाता है, मोदी ही उन्हें संसद में लाए हैं, लेकिन लम्बे वह अमित शाह की पसंद नहीं हैं, इस लिए अमित शाह ने उन्हें गुजरात के प्रभार से मुक्त कर दिया है |
ब्राह्मण की जगह ब्राह्मण
उत्तरप्रदेश से राज्यसभा सदस्य शिव प्रताप शुक्ल चार बार विधायक रह चुके हैं , यूपी के दो ब्राह्मण मंत्रियों को हटाए जाने बाद किसी ब्राह्मण को मंत्री बनाया जाना तय था | एक अन्य ब्राह्मण अश्विनी कुमार चौबे को मंत्री बनाया जा रहा है, जो बिहार से लोकसभा सदस्य हैं |
मध्यप्रदेश के वीरेन्द्र कुमार को भी मंत्री बनाया जा रहा है , पिछले 30 साल से लोकसभा सदस्य हैं , वह एक संसदीय समिति के अध्यक्ष थे |
कर्नाटक के अनंत हेगड़े भी मंत्री बन रहे हैं
• Shri Shiv Pratap Shukla is a Rajya Sabha MP from Uttar Pradesh. He is a Member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Rural Development.
• Shiv Pratap Shukla was elected a Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly for 4 consecutive times in 1989, 1991, 1993 and 1996.
• He served as a Cabinet Minister in the Uttar Pradesh government for 8 years, and is known for his work in Rural Development, Education and Prison reform during his tenure.
• A Law Graduate with an LLB from Gorakhpur University, Shiv Pratap Shukla started off early in politics as a student leader in the 1970s.
• He was imprisoned for 19 months under the Maintenance of Internal Security Act (MISA) during the Emergency.
Ashwini Kumar Choubey
• Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey is a Lok Sabha MP from Buxar, Bihar. He is member of the Parliamentary Committee on Estimates and Standing Committee on Energy. He is also a Member of Central Silk Board.
• Ashwini Kumar Choubey has been elected for 5 consecutive terms to the Bihar Legislative Assembly. He has held important portfolios including Health, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering as a Cabinet Minister of the Government of Bihar for 8 years.
• Starting early in politics as the President of the Student`s Union of Patna University, Ashwini Kumar Choubey was an active part of the JP movement in the 1970s. He was taken into custody during the Emergency under MISA.
• Ashwini Kumar Choubey is credited to have raised the slogan "Ghar - Ghar me ho Shouchalaya ka nirman, Tabhi hoga Ladli Bitiya ka Kanyadaan", and has helped construct 11,000 toilets for Mahadalit families.
• Having faced the disastrous Kedarnath floods with his family in 2013, Ashwini Kumar Choubey has authored a book Kedarnath Trasadi on the tragedy.
• A BSc (Hons) in Zoology, he has a special interest in Yoga.
• Shri Virendra Kumar is a Lok Sabha MP from Tikamgah, Madhya Pradesh. He has had a distinguished career in Public Service as a 6 term Lok Sabha MP.
• Virendra Kumar is the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Labour, and has been Chairman of the Joint Committee on Office of Profit and a Member of National Social Security Board.
• During his multiple stints in Parliament, Virendra Kumar has amongst others been a Member of the Parliamentary Committees on Labour and Welfare, Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Privileges, Petroleum and Natural Gas.
• Virendra Kumar had actively participated in the JP movement of the 1970s, and went to jails for 16 months under MISA during the Emergency. He had initiated a movement for solving the problems faced by students and opened a library for their assistance.
• Coming from the Scheduled Caste community, Virendra Kumar has dedicated his life to its service. He has been engaging youth in removing the barriers of caste and class, and works for building orphanages, schools for divyang and old age homes.
• Highly qualified academically, Virendra Kumar is armed with an MA in Economics and a PhD in Child Labour.
• Shri Anantkumar Hegde is a Lok Sabha MP from Uttara Kannada, Karnataka. He is a Member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on External Affairs and Human Resource Development.
• Having been elected as an MP for the first time at the young age of 28 years, Anantkumar Hedge is now a 5th term Lok Sabha MP.
• During his multiple stints in Parliament, he has been a member of multiple Parliamentary Standing Committees including the likes of Finance, Home Affairs, Human Resource Development, Commerce, Agriculture and External Affairs.
• He has also been a member of the Spices Board of India for 4 terms.
• With a deep focus on rural India, Anantkumar Hegde is the Founder President of Kadamba, an NGO working in the field of rural development, rural health, SHGs, rural marketing and other rural welfare programmes.
• He is a practitioner of Tae-kwon-do, a Korean Martial Art.
Raj Kumar Singh
• Shri Raj Kumar Singh is a Lok Sabha MP from Arrah, Bihar. He is a Member of the Parliamentary Standing Committees on Health and Family Welfare, Personnel, Pensions and Public Grievances and Law & Justice.
• Raj Kumar Singh is a former IAS officer of the 1975 batch, Bihar cadre.
• He rose up the ranks to become the Home Secretary of India.
• In an illustrious career before, he served in multiple important roles of responsibility including Defence Production Secretary and Joint Secretary Home; as well as heading Home, Industries, Public Works and Agriculture amongst other departments in the Bihar Government. He is known for his contributions to schemes for Police Modernization and Prison Modernization, and laying down a framework for Disaster Management.
• A well-read man, Raj Kumar Singh studied English Literature at St. Stephens College, New Delhi, and got a Bachelors Degree in Law thereafter. He also went on to study at the RVB Delft University in Netherlands.
Hardeep Singh Puri
• Shri Hardeep Puri is a decorated former IFS officer of the 1974 batch, known for his experience and expertise in foreign policy and national security.
• Hardeep Puri is the President and Chairman of Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) think tank, and was the Vice President of International Peace Institute, New York.
• Hardeep Puri’s distinguished four-decade career in diplomacy spanning the multilateral arena, included critical roles of Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations, Ambassador to Brazil and the United Kingdom and Permanent Representative of India to Geneva.
• As Head of the Indian Delegation to the UN Security Council, Hardeep Puri had served as Chairman of the Counter-Terrorism Committee of the UN as well as President of the United Nations Security Council.
• An alumnus of The Hindu College, Delhi University, Hardeep Puri was a student leader and active during the JP movement. He briefly taught at St. Stephens College before joining the IFS.
Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
• Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat is a Lok Sabha MP from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. He is a Member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance and Chairperson of the Fellowship Committee.
• As a technology-savvy, progressive farmer; Gajendra Singh Shekhawat is a role model for the rural community.
• Known for his simple life style, he is one of the most followed political leaders on Quora globally (a popular Q&A blogging site).
• His popularity on social media exemplifies his connect with the youth of today.
• A sports enthusiast, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has participated at National and All India Inter University level in Basket Ball. He currently is a Member of the All India Council of Sports and the President of Basketball India Players Association.
• He has an MPhil & MA in Philosophy from Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur.
Satya Pal Singh
• Shri Satya Pal Singh is a Lok Sabha MP from Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh. He is a Member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs and Chairperson of the Joint Committee on Offices of Profit.
• Satya Pal Singh is a distinguished former IPS officer of the 1980 batch, Maharashtra cadre, and has been recognized with medals like the Antrik Suraksha Sewa Padak by Government of India in 2008 and a Special Service Medal for extraordinary work in the Naxalite areas of Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh in 1990.
• Satya Pal Singh has been the Commissioner of Police of Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur – and is credited for breaking the backbone of organised crime syndicates in Mumbai in the 1990s.
• Satya Pal Singh has written best-selling books, including on topics like tribal conflict resolution and Naxalism. He is a scholar of Vedic studies and Sanskrit, and regularly delivers lectures on spirituality, religious harmony and corruption.
• Born in Basauli village in Baghpat, Satya Pal Singh has a MSc and MPhil in Chemistry, MBA in Strategic Management from Australia, MA in Public Administration as well as a PhD in Naxalism.
• Shri Alphons Kannanthanam is a distinguished former IAS officer of the 1979 batch, Kerala cadre. He is also a practicing advocate.
• Alphons Kannanthanam became famous as Delhi's Demolition Man when he was Commissioner of the Delhi Development Authority, having cleared DDA areas of encroachment removing around 15,000 illegal buildings. This got him listed in Time Magazine's list of 100 Young Global Leaders in 1994.
• Born in a non-electrified Manimala village in Kottayam district to a World War 2 veteran, he pioneered the literacy movement in India as District Collector of Kottayam by making it the first 100% literate town in India in 1989.
• Alphons Kannanthanam set up Janshakti, an NGO in 1994, to get citizens to believe in their ability to make government accountable to people.
• Alphons Kannanthanam retired from the IAS, to get elected as an Independent Member of Legislative Assembly for Kanjirappally in Kerala from 2006 to 2011.
• He is a Member of the Committee to prepare the final draft of the National Education Policy 2017.
• Alphons Kannanthanam has authored a bestselling book “Making A Difference”